We are looking for a Manager in charge of our Pre-Sales team. This group of 4 to 5 pre-sales engineer will be part of the Global Pres-Sales Team.
This organisation aims to speed-up the go to market cycle by supporting both standard and non-standard/complex solutions development, from the first qualification to the final bidder’s presentation in front of the customer.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Organising and monitoring your pre-sales team activity in coordination with your management.
- Building and managing a pan European team.
- Making sure your team members are on track with company or individual KPIs.
- Managing your own set of customer/proposal
- Coordinating closely with Sales – you will work alongside Account Managers, serving as a technical lead for more standard solutions development.
- Assigning required resources to the Complex Solution team when required by your management.
- Working closely with the engineering and product teams to provide customer and market feedback
- Participating in the planning and execution of various partners facing activities. The role may include actively driving presentations creation or delivery, and general networking activities.
3 reasons why you should join InterCloud
- An exciting opportunity to sell state-of-the-art Cloud Connectivity Services to large accounts
- Join a team of focused experts of the emerging Cloud Application Connectivity market
- Be part of the exciting journey of a young and fast-growing company
Are you our ideal candidate?
- 10+ years of experience in similar environment or in the IT industry, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting.
- Service oriented mindset
- A team leader or management experience is not required but can be an asset.
- Strong expertise in telecommunication technologies
- Understanding and analysing customer’s pain when using critical applications in the cloud
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
InterCloud is the European leader in Cloud connectivity as a Service that enables global companies to deliver their Cloud resources in a fast, reliable and secure way.
By providing flexible and seamless Cloud access, InterCloud ensures that companies retain absolute control over their applications. Over 50 of them have placed their trust in InterCloud to deliver an appropriate solution to satisfy security and compliance needs in relation to the hybridisation of their business applications.
That is why major Cloud vendors like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Salesforce, ServiceNow, IBM, SAP, Oracle, Outscale and Alibaba have opted for InterCloud’s platform.
Between you and the Cloud
Full-time position based in Paris or London,
Competitive salary package
English language is mandatory